THE FOUR PILLARS OF SINGING 3.0 - WHAT IS NEW?
This is the full copy of "The Four Pillars of Singing", plus we are offering the new TFPOS Mobile version as an additional BONUS!
The following updates are exclusive for the latest 3.0 edition:
All New Video Demonstrations:
◦ Robert Lunte demonstrations of the 40 TVS vocal workouts are new, complete with multi-camera editing, video and audio enhancing inside the new studio at TVS International in Seattle, WA.
New additional 3.0 Video Lectures:
◦ Welcome and Introduction.
◦ The TVS Warm Up & Foundation Building Routine.
◦ The Quick Start Guide.
◦ Onsets & Sirens.
◦ The Two Embouchures.
◦ Appoggio (TVS Respiration Techniques).
◦ The Vibratory Mechanism & The Reparatory System Balance.
◦ The 8 TVS Specialized Onsets.
◦ The Two Tongue Positions.
◦ Consonant Modification.
◦ TVS Microphone Grips.
All Video Has Been Enhanced:
◦ Video lectures have been enhanced and newly rendered to improve the visual resolution and audio.
Training Media Interface (TMI) update:
◦ The Popular Training Media Interface. A new user interface that organizes all the "Pillars" content in a logical and intuitive way. Improves the user experience and helps navigate all the content in the product easier and makes training more efficient. Click HERE to launch a video to learn more about the new TMI.
Tuning vocal formants and the use of spectrum software:
◦ Without an understanding and knowledge of how to the acoustics of singing work, a student can never achieve true balance of resonant energy, sound color and proper vowel modification. Now for the 1st time in the industry and detailed, but practical instruction on how to use spectrum software to help tune the singer's formant, complete with screen capture illustrations.
Workouts for Women (Starting in G) has been added to the TMI:
◦ The 3.0 edition includes the popular solo piano vocal workouts for women. Previously sold as a separate offering, they are now included in the complete system. This is 38 additional mp3 files to train with that start on G3, instead of C3. Making it more convenient for higher voices to train for women.
Vocal workouts now available slow and fast!
◦ NEW versions of the vocal workouts totaling 62 vocal workouts! Many workouts have new slower versions to make some of the previously faster workouts easier to train. Also certain workouts are in different keys. The amount of training workouts has doubled from 33 files to 62 solo workouts to train with! Now students have fast AND slow versions of the workouts!
Enhanced Guide Files:
◦ The popular guide files used to help accelerate a students ability to learn the 38 vocal workouts, have been enhanced and included in the new Training Media Interface.
The Four Pillars of Singing 3.0 Book Updates:
◦ A professional design/layout that makes the book more cohesive, and more beautiful.
◦ NEW Appoggio Respiration Techniques.
◦ More Specialized Onsets totaling 8 in all!
◦ Learning to balancing glottal compression with sub-glottal respiration pressure to end all fatigue and stop sounding like a duck once and for all!
◦ Throat Shaping Vowels & Open Throat Singing Techniques.
◦ A comprehensive explanation and addition of new "Acoustic Modes", or sound color groupings used in singing.
◦ NEW Vowel modification formulas for every vocal workout offering more detail and guidance on how to train the "Pillars" workouts.
◦ An expanded "Training Routine" giving students clear, "step by step" instructions and TVSís exclusive training work flows for to help you to practice and train your singing voice to get stronger.
THE FOUR PILLARS OF SINGING 3.0 (Digital Download or Mobile Version)
The Four Pillars Of Singing 3.0 is a comprehensive vocal training system available in the following formats: The Four Pillars Of Singing 3.0 Book + HD DVD (equal to 9 standard DVD's). It is also available as a complete Digital Download or as a Flash Drive offering.
The Digital Download offering is a complete electronic copy of "The Four Pillars of Singing". This is the best solution for singers that want to get their copy of "Pillars" now, and not pay and wait for shipping of a hard copy. When you purchase your digital download, you will receive an email that gives you the private link and password to download your electronic copy of "Pillars".
VIDEO: Author Robert Lunte Speaks about The Four Pillars of Singing 3.0
eBook Special Color Edition
Book + 1 High Density Disc (Equal to 9 DVDs)
Author: Robert Lunte
Editor: Steve Fraser
Illustrations: Aaron Rutten
Video & Audio Content: 382 Files / 6.5 GB
CLICK HERE TO SEE THE TABLE OF CONTENTS
THE MOST COMPREHENSIVE & INNOVATIVE VOCAL TRAINING SYSTEM TODAY:
The Four Pillars of Singing 3.0 vocal training system that consists of a book + 1 High Density Disc (Equal to 9 DVDs of content). It offers an extensive collection of beginner to advanced training materials. "Pillars" offers more educational content than any other contemporary vocal training system currently available in the industry today. The Four Pillars of Singing breaks new ground and is changing the rules of how vocal training products are made. "Pillars" is a comprehensive multi-media training experience!
NOW WITH THE NEW TRAINING MEDIA INTERFACE!
The Training Media Interface or "TMI" is the first user-friendly training application ever produced for any vocal training system. Students of TVS enjoy the benefit of having all the training content from "The Four Pillars of Singing" into organized menus. The TMI also features an embedded multi-media player students use to enjoy reading the book, viewing lectures and demonstrations and training with audio workouts. Each copy of The Four Pillars of Singing also comes with the original video & audio files to synch with other digital devices.
CLICK HERE TO LEARN MORE ABOUT THE TVS TRAINING MEDIA INTERFACE!:
NOT JUST A BOOK, THIS IS A MULTI-MEDIA SYSTEM:
Instead of just talking and writing about singing techniques, voice expert and author Robert Lunte shows you exactly how to practice each vocal workout by demonstrating all the original TVS vocal exercises. Each vocal exercise can be viewed from four angles in HD video or listened to at your leisure in audio. Read, see and hear in the clearest possible way how to train your voice or sing along to solo piano tracks of all 40+ original workouts. To accompany vocalists on piano full, notated sheet music is also provided. The system also offers over 40 lectures that discuss some of the most cutting-edge vocal techniques and ideas on how to train singers available in the business. Lastly, The Four Pillars of Singing offers a comprehensive training routine that gives direction and guidance on how to train these techniques.
FOR SINGERS OF ALL LEVELS, BEGINNER TO ADVANCED:
The innovative approach taken in The Four Pillars of Singing vocal training system, enables you both as a beginning student of voice or as an experienced vocalist, to achieve results quickly.
ENDORSED BY WORLD CLASS VOICE EXPERTS AROUND THE WORLD:
The book and the collection of audio and video exerises for vocalists are backed up by a worldwide team of TVS certified voice instructors who are ready to assist you with further instruction in the form of private online voice training or singing lessons in person.
THE FOUR PILLARS OF SINGING INCLUDES:
THE FOUR PILLARS OF SINGING 3.0 BOOK
CLICK HERE TO SEE THE TABLE OF CONTENTS
THE TRAINING MEDIA INTERFACE ORGANIZES ALL THE TRAINING CONTENT.
38+ HIGH DEFINITION VIDEOS WITH ORIGINAL PERFORMANCE DEMONSTRATIONS
33+ HIGH DEFINITION VIDEO LECTURES
62+ PIANO WORKOUTS IN G (FOR WOMEN)
38+ ROBERT LUNTE DEMONSTRATION GUIDE FILES
38+ MIDI GUIDE FILES
62+ SOLO PIANO WORKOUTS IN C
*Additional discounts are NOT allowed in regards to this offering, unless specifically arranged with Robert Lunte. There is already a generous discount provided.